A 4 page set of assessment trackers using the Australian Curriculum codes to monitor student progress in Science.
💻 Curriculum-Aligned Version 8.4 and Version 9.0 Science Assessment Tracker for Year 5
Teachers, no need to reinvent the wheel! These assessment trackers have been created by teachers using version 8.4 and version 9.0 of the Australian curriculum. So, pick the one that suits you for the year and you’ll already feel more organised! Not only will these assessment trackers save you time, but they will help you to monitor your students’ progression and achievements throughout the school year.
This resource includes a set of assessment trackers for:
- Science Understanding
- Science as a Human Endeavour
- Science Inquiry Skills.
👓 How to Use Assessment Trackers in the Classroom
If you’re wondering how assessment trackers can help you in the classroom, here are just a few reasons:
- monitor student progress from Foundation to Year 7
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher
- assist with further planning and preparation.
🖨️ Download and Print
Use the drop-down menu to download these trackers (in 8.4 or 9.0 versions) as the following file types:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel