A template for creating an ‘under the sea’ themed birthday display with cartoon-style sea jellies.
The template includes:
- 12 sea jelly ‘months’ (two sea jellies per A4 page)
- Sea animal cut out decorations
- Rainbow “Happy Birthday” bunting flags (one flag per A4 page)
To use this teaching resource:
- Laminate the sea jelly ‘months’ and the other cut out decorations before you create your birthday board.
- Provide each student with a piece of white crepe paper streamer on which they can write their name and their birthday.
- Attach the birthday date streamers and any other decorations to the back of the sea jellies using sticky tape.
- Use the completed sea jelly ‘months’ and the other decorations to create an Under the Sea themed birthday wall.
- When you take down your display the main sea jelly templates can be reused for the next year (or passed on to another teacher who loved this birthday board idea!).
Hints and Tips:
- Print the sea jellies at full size (one page per sheet of paper).
- Print one sheet of sea animal decorations at full size and a second sheet at 80% to create a variety of sizes.
The template includes bunting flags that are sized one flag per A4 page. Depending on the size of your birthday board you may need to print the bunting flags at a different size.
- To create a portrait-orientated “Under the Sea” birthday display print the bunting flags 4-6 pages per A4 page.
- To create a landscape-orientated display you may like to try printing the bunting flags 2-4 pages per A4 page.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!