Print everything you need for an under-the-sea-themed birthday bulletin board for your classroom.
🎂 Birthday Celebrations in the Classroom
Use this template to create a fun and unique under-the-sea-themed classroom birthday bulletin board in your classroom.
The template includes:
- 12 jellyfish months
- sea creature cut-out decorations
- “Happy Birthday” pennant banners (one flag per page)
🎈How to Set Up Your Birthday Display 🎈
- Print out the pennant banners, jellyfish, and cut-out decorations on cardstock for added durability.
- Cut out blue and white crepe paper streamers. Write each student’s name and birth date on a streamer.
- Attach the streamers to the back of the appropriate jellyfish using tape.
- Attach the jellyfish, pennant banners, and the other sea creatures to the display.
Alternatively, print out the black and white sombreros on cardstock and give one to each student. Let them color and decorate their sombrero before adding their name and birth date.
Look below for more bulletin board displays that will save you time!
[resource:] [resource:] [resource:]