A set of 2 posters to use in a visible learning classroom.
Commencing each lesson with a visible learning goal is a highly effective method of focusing students’ attention on the lesson ahead. Learning goals and success criteria make explicit to students what they need to know, understand or do as a result of the lesson’s teaching and learning experiences.
These posters have been designed to encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning in a visible learning classroom.
This resource includes two posters with the following questions and statements:
- What do I need to do to learn?
- Am I being challenged?
- How can my teacher or classmates help me?
- How can I show my learning?
- Where do I go to next?
- I understand the learning intention.
- I am challenged by the success criteria.
- I use a range of learning strategies.
- I know when to ask for help.
- I seek feedback.
- I can teach myself.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!