A handy word search generator to use for spelling, vocabulary or fast finisher tasks.
This find-a-word generator opens up a world of options for the classroom! Create on your own printable word searches then print for your students.
Customisable Word Search Generator
Our awesome Create Your Own Wordsearch Widget allows you to customise the word list included in your word search. You can use enter your own words, separated by a comma. Alternatively, choose a pre-saved list from the drop-down menu.
There are over 100 pre-saved word lists available to use, including:
- Australian Federation vocabulary
- Dolch Sight Word Lists
- Fairytales Vocabulary
- Living and Non-Living Things Vocabulary
- Past and Present Vocabulary
and many more!
Once you’ve selected your words, you can also choose the board size, school font and select lower or uppercase letters.
How to Create Your Own Wordsearch
- Click the ‘Play’ button at the top of the page.
- Add the title of your word search.
- Enter your list of words or select a word list.
- Select your board size.
- Choose the school font required.
- Choose from upper or lower case letters.
- Select Yes or No for diagonals words to be included in the find a word.
- Now just click download on the top right corner to access your Word Search.
Check out many more ideas on our blog, 25 Ways to Use Our Word Search Widget.