Use this planning guide and set of resources to get your students active and learning in the middle primary years.
We think staying active in the classroom is important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through those times where students and teachers brains are feeling a little flat! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This teaching resource pack includes everything you will need to get your middle year students up and moving during week 4.
- 2D and 3D Figure Cards
- Synonym Word Match Cards
- Parts of Speech Word Cards - Sorting Activity
- Phonics Find Description Cards
- Dolch Sight Words Mat - Commonly Misspelt Words
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards - Nouns
- Synonyms Puzzle Activity
- Active Learning Guide for Middle Primary - Week 4
- Physical Activity Dice Template
- Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives Flashcards