Celebrate National Physical Fitness Month in grades 2 and 3 with this planning guide and set of resources.
Did you know that May is National Physical Fitness Month? We get a whole month to highlight the importance of staying active through sports and other fitness activities!
We think staying active in the classroom is just as important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through the month! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This resource pack includes everything you will need to get your grade 2 and 3 students active during week 4. Let’s get our students to #moveinMay!
- Active Learning Guide for Grades 2-3 - Week 4
- 2D and 3D Shape Flashcards
- Parts of Speech Word Cards - Sorting Activity
- Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives Flashcards
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards - Nouns
- Phonics Find Description Cards
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Commonly Misspelled Words
- Synonym Word Match Cards
- Synonym Activity - Printable Puzzle Center
- Physical Activity Dice Template
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.