Use this planning guide and set of resources to get your students active and learning in the middle primary years.
We think staying active in the classroom is important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through those times where students and teachers brains are feeling a little flat! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This teaching resource pack includes everything you will need to get your middle primary year students up and moving during week 4.
- Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives Flashcards
- Dolch Sight Words Mat - Commonly Misspelt Words
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards - Nouns
- 2D Shape and 3D Object Flashcards
- Phonics Find Description Cards
- Active Learning Guide for Middle Primary - Week 4
- Physical Activity Dice Template
- Synonym Word Match Cards
- Synonyms Puzzle Activity
- Parts of Speech Word Cards Sorting Activity