Use this planning guide and set of resources to get your students active and learning in the middle primary years.
We think staying active in the classroom is important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through those times where students and teachers brains are feeling a little flat! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This teaching resource pack includes everything you will need to get your middle primary year students up and moving during week 4.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Active Learning Guide for Grades 2-3 – Week 4
- 2-D and 3-D Figure Cards
- Parts of Speech Word Cards – Sorting Activity
- Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives Flashcards
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards – Nouns
- Phonics Find Description Cards
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Commonly Misspelled Words
- Synonym Word Match Cards
- Synonyms Puzzle Activity
- Physical Activity Dice Template
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!