A fun match-up activity to help teach children the alphabet, letters and sounds.
- Print out the Alphabet Order template and letters.
- Cut each of the letters out and jumble them up.
- Students need to put the letters back in order on the Alphabet Order template.
- As a hint, they can use the first letter from the picture on the template.
- You can laminate the pieces so they can be used over and over again.
A black and white version is also included in the downloaded PDF.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!