A fun match-up activity to help teach children the alphabet, letters and sounds.
- Print out the Alphabet Order template and letters.
- Cut each of the letters out and jumble them up.
- Students need to put the letters back in order on the Alphabet Order template.
- As a hint, they can use the first letter from the picture on the template.
- You can laminate the pieces so they can be used over and over again.
A black and white version is also included in the downloaded PDF.
NSW Curriculum alignment
Produces most lower case and upper case letters and uses digital technologies to construct texts
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Recognise all upper- and lower-case letters and the most common sound that each letter represents
Australian Curriculum alignment
Recognise and name all upper and lower case letters (graphemes) and know the most common sound that each letter representsElaborationsusing familiar and common letters in handwritten and digital communications (Skills: Literacy)identifying familiar a...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!