A four-page assessment covering various fractions and decimals concepts.
This fractions and decimals assessment covers the following concepts:
- representing halves, thirds, quarters and fifths
- equivalent fractions
- improper fractions and mixed numerals
- counting by fractions on a number line
- representing tenths and hundredths in decimal notation
- comparing tenths and hundredths.
Answer sheets for teachers are also provided.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Fractions (including decimals)
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in lower key stage 2 is to ensure that pupils become increasingly fluent with whole numbers and the four operations, including number facts and the concept of place value. This should ensure that pupils dev...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!