A 26 slide editable PowerPoint Template to use when teaching your students how to add, subtract, multiply and divide using decimal numbers.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to teach your students, using clear explanations and annotated examples, how carry out the four operations with decimal numbers. It covers the following content:
- revision of decimal numbers and decimal place value
- adding and subtracting decimal numbers
- multiplying and dividing decimal numbers by multiples of ten
- multiplying and dividing decimal numbers by whole numbers.
Review questions for each section, with answers, are also included.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Fractions (including decimals and percentages)
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in upper key stage 2 is to ensure that pupils extend their understanding of the number system and place value to include larger integers. This should develop the connections that pupils make between multipl...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!