A fun, hands-on craft activity making paper bag pirates!
Use this teaching resource in the classroom to make fun paper bag pirate puppets.
This also makes a great, hands-on Talk Like a Pirate Day activity!
- Fold a regular sized, brown paper lunch bag in half vertically and glue the two sides together.
- This forms a long, rectangle shape with a hole at the bottom for students to use as a puppet.
- Colour in the cutouts on the template.
- Design your pirate’s outfit.
- Cut out all of the pieces you need.
- Glue the template pieces and clothing pieces onto the paper bag!
For more fun, pirate-themed activities check out the video below and our blog post “Talk Like a Pirate Day 2017 – Activities for Kids!”