Make paper bag pirates in the classroom with a printable template designed for your students.
Pirate Puppets Ahoy!
Are you ready to get crafty in the classroom? This printable PDF template makes it easy to assemble fun paper bag pirate puppets with your students.
These puppets are perfect for storytelling activities, and they also make a great craft if you are looking for an easy Talk Like a Pirate Day activity!
How to Make a Paper Bag Pirate Puppet
Need a quick how-to for making your paper bag pirate puppets? Here are some quick step-by-step instructions from our teacher team!
- Fold a regular sized, brown paper lunch bag in half vertically and glue the two sides together.
- This forms a long, rectangle shape with a hole at the bottom for students to use as a puppet.
- Colour in the cutouts on the template.
- Design your pirate’s outfit.
- Cut out all of the pieces you need.
- Glue the template pieces and clothing pieces onto the paper bag!
More Puppet Making Crafts for the Classroom
Looking for more puppet templates to create in your classroom? Check out these teacher-created printable templates:
[resource:1489346] [resource:4118722] [resource:4152666]