A fun, hands-on craft activity making paper bag pirates!
Use this teaching resource in the classroom to make fun paper bag pirate puppets.
This also makes a great, hands-on Talk Like a Pirate Day activity!
- Fold a regular sized, brown paper lunch bag in half vertically and glue the two sides together.
- This forms a long, rectangle shape with a hole at the bottom for students to use as a puppet.
- Color the cutouts on the template.
- Design your pirate’s outfit.
- Cut out all of the pieces you need.
- Glue the template pieces and clothing pieces onto the paper bag!
For more fun, pirate-themed activities check out the video below and our blog post “Talk Like a Pirate Day 2017 – Activities for Kids!”
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!