Students can use this template to create their own pirate themed mini story book.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when learning about pirates, or as a fun Talk Like a Pirate Day activity!
Students create their own “Adventure on the High Seas” mini story book by writing or drawing a short story on each of the pages and then folding the paper into a booklet.
To make the mini story books:
- Print off a template for each student.
- Fold all of the lines on the page, including all of the horizontal lines and all of the vertical lines.
- Open the paper back out and fold in half along the middle verticle line.
- Cut the dotted line between pages 2, 3, 6 and 7.
- Fold the worksheet in half.
- Push pages together so that all the pages are on the outside. The cut section will open out in a diamond shape before folding in on itself to form the pages.
- Sort the pages, so that the title page is at the front and the Teach Starter logo is at the back, with the page numbers in order from 1 to 6, creating a little mini book.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
by Scott (Teach Starter) Sep 16th, 2014
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!