Students use this template to create their own pirate-themed mini storybook.
Students create their own “Adventure on the High Seas” mini storybook by writing or drawing a short story on each of the pages, then fold the paper into a booklet.
To make the mini story books:
- Print a template for each student.
- Fold all of the lines on the page, including all of the horizontal lines and all of the vertical lines.
- Open the paper back out and fold in half along the middle vertical line.
- Cut the dotted line between pages 2, 3, 6, and 7.
- Fold the worksheet in half.
- Push pages together so that all the pages are on the outside. The cut section will open out in a diamond shape before folding in on itself to form the pages.
- Sort the pages, so that the title page is at the front and the Teach Starter logo is at the back, with the page numbers in order from 1 to 6, creating a little mini book.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!