A set of 28 generic QAR question cards for students to use as a comprehension task after reading.
- In the Text – Right There/Think and Search
- In My Head – Author and Me/On My Own.
This resource includes:
- 7 x orange Right There questions
- 7 x orange Think and Search questions
- 7 x blue Author and Me questions
- 7 x blue On My Own questions
- 4 x blank In the Text cards
- 4 x blank In My Head cards.
Print, cut and laminate a class set of cards for students to use during literacy rotations. Use the blank cards to create your own questions as a class.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
By the beginning of year 3, pupils should be able to read books written at an age-appropriate interest level. They should be able to read them accurately and at a speed that is sufficient for them to focus on understanding what they read rather than ...
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
By the beginning of year 5, pupils should be able to read aloud a wider range of poetry and books written at an age-appropriate interest level with accuracy and at a reasonable speaking pace. They should be able to read most words effortlessly and to...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!