A set of 28 generic QAR question cards for students to use as a comprehension task after reading.
- In the Text – Right There/Think and Search
- In My Head – Author and Me/On My Own.
This resource includes:
- 7 x orange Right There questions
- 7 x orange Think and Search questions
- 7 x blue Author and Me questions
- 7 x blue On My Own questions
- 4 x blank In the Text cards
- 4 x blank In My Head cards.
Print, cut and laminate a class set of cards for students to use during literacy rotations. Use the blank cards to create your own questions as a class.