QAR Generic Question CardsTo download this premium resource Sign up to Teach Starter Not ready for a premium account? Browse free resources.
A set of 28 generic QAR question cards for students to use as a comprehension task after reading.
- In the Text – Right There/Think and Search
- In My Head – Author and Me/On My Own.
This resource includes:
- 7 x orange Right There questions
- 7 x orange Think and Search questions
- 7 x blue Author and Me questions
- 7 x blue On My Own questions
- 4 x blank In the Text cards
- 4 x blank In My Head cards.
Print, cut and laminate a class set of cards for students to use during literacy rotations. Use the blank cards to create your own questions as a class.How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- English > Year 3 > Literacy > Interpreting, analysing, evaluating > ACELY1680
Use comprehension strategies to build literal and inferred meaning and begin to evaluate texts by drawing on a growing knowledge of context, text structures and language featuresElaborationsmaking con...
- English > Year 4 > Literacy > Interpreting, analysing, evaluating > ACELY1692
Use comprehension strategies to build literal and inferred meaning to expand content knowledge, integrating and linking ideas and analysing and evaluating textsElaborationsmaking connections between ...
- English > Year 5 > Literacy > Interpreting, analysing, evaluating > ACELY1703
Use comprehension strategies to analyse information, integrating and linking ideas from a variety of print and digital sourcesElaborationsusing research skills including identifying research purpose, ...
- English > Year 6 > Literacy > Interpreting, analysing, evaluating > ACELY1713
Use comprehension strategies to interpret and analyse information and ideas, comparing content from a variety of textual sources including media and digital textsElaborationsmaking connections between...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Typo of 'challenges' and 'describe' has been fixed on the cards.
Fix by Victoria (Teach Starter) 26th Nov, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!