Create a magical behavior management strategy in your classroom with a daily ‘Mystery Student’.
Have you been struggling with the behavior of your class?
This fun and exciting behavior management idea may just be what you have been searching for!
How do these resources work?
- Each morning, a student’s name is randomly picked and placed under the crystal ball.
- Only the teacher will know whose name is under the crystal ball.
- During the day, the Mystery Student will be able to gain magical points (tracked on the magical points tracker) by doing the right thing and displaying positive behavior choices.
- Each time the teacher sees the Mystery Student doing the right thing, they will color a star on the magical points tracker. But, the students still don’t know who it is…
- At the end of the day, if the Mystery Student has all of their magical stars colored, they will be recognized as the Magical Mystery Student.
- The Mystery Student will also be awarded a star for their Magical Book of Tricks sticker book and a certificate.
Go on… make your classroom magical with this awesome behavior management idea.
This teaching resource pack includes:
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!