Create a mystery conduct management strategy in your classroom with a daily ‘Secret Student’.
Have you been struggling with the conduct of your class?
This fun and exciting classroom conduct management idea might be just what you have been searching for!
How do these resources work?
- Each morning, a student’s name is randomly picked and placed under the question mark. Only the teacher will know whose name is under the question mark.
- During the day, the Secret Student will be able to gain points (tracked on the mystery points tracker) by doing the right thing and displaying positive conduct choices.
- Each time the teacher sees the Secret Student doing the right thing, they will fill in a question mark on the mystery points tracker. But, the students still don’t know who it is…
- At the end of the day, if the Secret Student has all of their question marks filled in, they will be recognized as the Secret Student.
- The Secret Student will also be awarded a star for their ‘My Secret Identity Book of Skills Sticker Chart’ and a certificate.
Go on… make your classroom magical with this awesome conduct management idea.
For more about this awesome conduct management strategy, check out our blog – Mystery Student Resources – Classroom Behavior Management Strategy.
This teaching resource pack includes:
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!