A hot air balloon themed Bump It Up Wall to display in your classroom.
Print, cut and laminate each component to attach to a dedicated wall space in the classroom.
Use the banner and level titles provided or create your own and record it on the blank templates provided.
To create the display place the:
- grass border trimmer along the bottom of the display board
- student hot air balloons on the grass (to be moved up the wall as each goal has been achieved)
- three-page title banner in the centre along the top of the display board
- little snail or turtle and the level one speech bubble “Let’s get going!” on the grass in the bottom left-hand corner
- blue bird and the level two speech bubble “You’re on your way!” above the grass on the right-hand side of the board
- happy cloud and the level three speech bubble “You’re aiming high!” above the bird on the left-hand side of the board
- four empty clouds along the board, in-line with the happy cloud
- yellow sun and the level four speech bubble “You’re beyond the clouds!” above the clouds on the right-hand side of the board
- learning intention and success criteria on either side of the title banner.
A black and white version has also been provided.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!