Learn about the life and contributions of Barack Obama with a comprehensive pack of Presidents’ Day Worksheets.
Let’s Learn About Obama! Printable Presidents’ Day Worksheets and More!
Get ready for another holiday, all about our presidents! We’ve got a load of new resources coming down the line for you to add to your Presidents’ Day lesson plans and biographical unit plans. Here are just a few that we’ve come across in our research.
There are many ways to have fun with kids on Presidents Day in the classroom. Here are a few ideas:
- Have a “presidential” dress-up day where students can come to school dressed as their favorite president or in clothes from the time of a particular president.
- Organize a mock presidential election where students can campaign for their favorite president and vote for the winner.
- Create a timeline of important events and accomplishments of different presidents.
- Play presidential trivia games.
- Have a presidential biography day where students can research and present the life of a president of their choice.
Presidents’ Day Activities On Deck! Along with Black History Month Activities
Are you looking for Presidents’ Day lesson plans and resources to use during Black History Month? If so, you’re in the right place! Our Barack Obama worksheet set is the perfect tool to help your students learn about the life and contributions of our 44th president, Barack Obama.
These worksheets are designed for elementary students and are perfect for first grade and up. They include activities such as a comprehension passage, fill-in-the-blank exercises, Barack Obama writing prompts, and a Presidential Word Search to keep your students engaged and excited about learning.
The following worksheets are included.
Who Was Barack Obama? Reading Passage
Letters to Abraham Barack Obama Prompt
Barack Obama Biography Poster Template
Barack Obama Word Search
Barack Obama Cloze – Cut and Paste Worksheet
Barack Obama Fun Facts Graphic Organizer
Barack Obama Was, Had, Wanted Summarizing Activity
Barack Obama Timeline Worksheet
Obama Acrostic Poem
Barack Obama KWL Chart
Through this fun resource, students will learn about the life and contributions of Barack Obama and build skills in reading comprehension and writing.
This resource was created by Lindsey Phillips, a teacher in Michigan and Teach Starter Collaborator.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.