A set of 5 worksheets to use when teaching about bicycle safety.
Use this teaching resource when teaching students about bike safety.
This worksheet pack includes:
- Bike Riding is Fun – Writing Prompt – students write about a time they had fun riding a bike
- Design Your Own Helmet Worksheet – students have fun creating their own helmet design.
- Parts of a Bicycle Worksheet – students cut and label the parts of a bicycle.
- A Great Form of Exercise – Cloze Reading – students complete a cloze reading activity about the benefits of bike riding.
- Bicycle Safety Sort – students sort sentences about bicycle safety by true or false statements.
Answer keys are included in the download.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!