Help your students "bump up" their work with this fantasy adventure-themed bulletin board display.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom as part of your Bump It Up data wall when setting student goals and providing feedback
🖨️ Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Classroom
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the color or black and white PDF version or the editable Microsoft Word version of this resource.
This bump-it-up wall kit includes:
- knights for each student to move up the data wall
- Learning Intention poster
- Success Criteria poster (option of four different levels)
- “We’re Aiming High” display banner
- cute characters to help set up the different levels of achievement
- display decorations
Print on cardstock for added durability and longevity. Whenever you are ready to change out your board, place all of the pieces in a folder or large envelope for easy access and re-use next school year.
Use the following instruction to print the title banner:
- Open the banner PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- In Adobe Reader, click on the printer icon to bring up the print settings box.
- With the print settings box open, click on the ‘Poster’ tab.
- Next, adjust the ‘Tile Scale’ until you have the desired layout displayed in the preview section.
- Once you’re happy with the preview layout, click ‘Print’!