A set of 2 posters outlining the features of a map.
This set of 2 teaching posters outlines the features of a map using the acronym BOLTSS.
- Border – where the edges of the map are.
- Orientation – what direction is north (up, down etc).
- Legend – shows what the symbols mean.
- Title – describes the map.
- Scale – how big is the actual distance compared to the map?
- Source – who made the map?
You may also like these resources:
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!