Decorate your classroom with these coloring sheets featuring motivational quotes from famous women in history.
International Women’s Day Coloring Pages
What are your plans for International Women’s Day or Women’s History Month with your class?
These simple coloring pages are the perfect addition to your activities to do on International Women’s Day with your class. The inspiring quotes include:
- “Let us pick up our books and pens, they are the most powerful weapons.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.” – Princess Diana
- “At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.” – Frida Kahlo
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud” – Maya Angelou
- “Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa
Have students pick a quote that speaks to them and perhaps complete the Inspirational Women 3D Cube Project about their chosen woman.
How to Use This Resource in Your Classroom
Mindful colouring has been proven to reduce stress and anxiety in children (and adults!). Simply make your duplicates, get out your crayons, and start creating.
When students are finished with their sheets, consider making a classroom collage with all of the colouring pages to hang in your classroom or on a classroom display.
Easily Download & Print
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version of this resource.
This resource was created by Lisamarie Del Valle, a teacher in Florida and a Teach Starter collaborator.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.