Print a set of 24 vocabulary cards covering parts of a flower for your word wall.
Parts of a Flower for Kids!
This set of word wall cards is designed to help students learn and review the parts of a flower. Each of the 24 cards features a different part of the flower, such as the stem, petals, and stamen.
These vocabulary cards can be used in a variety of ways to support students’ learning, such as flashcard review, matching games, and word-building activities. They can also be used to create a visual word wall in the classroom, providing a useful reference for students as they learn about the different parts of a flower.
How to Use our Parts of a Flower Vocabulary Cards
- Word-building activities: Have students use the vocabulary cards to create sentences or paragraphs or to complete fill-in-the-blank exercises.
- Word wall: Create a word wall in the classroom where students can display the vocabulary cards they are currently learning.
- Quizzes and assessments: Use the vocabulary cards to create quizzes and assessments to test students’ understanding of the words.
- Word of the day: Select a vocabulary card at random each day, and have students use the word in a sentence or conversation.
- Sentence completion: Have students complete sentences using vocabulary words from the cards.
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or editable Google Slides version of this resource.
Print on cardstock for added durability and longevity. Place all pieces in a folder or large envelope for easy access.