A poster to display in the classroom to encourage students to use the five Tool Kit resilience strategies.
Print and laminate the poster to display and refer to when introducing the five Tool Kit resilience strategies:
- Ignore – Pretend that you don’t care and go and find a good friend.
- Friendly Talk – Use a confident voice and say: “I don’t like that. Please stop”.
- Walk Away – Turn your back and walk away.
- Powerful Talk – Use a strong, confident voice and say:”I want you to stop it, now”.
- Report – Tell a teacher or carer who will help you to work it out.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!