A colorful display banner to hang in your classroom or at an Olympic-themed school event.
Use this display banner as a heading for an Olympic classroom display.
Combine this with our sports posters and other resources from our Olympic Games resource collection.
To print a large banner across multiple pages:
- Open the PDF file you have just downloaded, in Adobe Reader.
- In Adobe Reader, click on the printer icon to bring up the print dialogue box.
- With the print dialogue box open, click on the ‘Poster’ button under the section titled ‘Page Sizing & Handling’.
- Next, adjust the ‘Tile Scale’ until you have the desired layout displaying in the preview section.
- Once you’re happy with the preview layout, click ‘Print’!
- Line up the pages and tape them together along the seam in the back to create your banner.