Differentiate writing instruction this Thanksgiving with a group of “I Am Thankful” writing prompts for second grade and under.
Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
Our Write About It! I Am Thankful worksheet pack is a fun resource that can introduce sentence structure for Kindergarten and review first-grade concepts. This product includes three differentiated levels of Thanksgiving writing activities, each targeting a different level of progression with your students. The levels are
- Introductory Level: Color cut and paste to build a sentence
- Mid Level: Draw and complete a sentence prompt.
- High Level: Draw and independently write a story about what you are thankful for.
Differentiated I Am Thankful For…Worksheets!
Provide learners at different levels the opportunity to say, “I am thankful for…” These differentiated Thanksgiving writing prompts are perfect for
- Thanksgiving Lesson Plans
- Writing Prompts for first-grade and second-grade
- Differentiated Review or writing intervention activities
Tips for Differentiation + Scaffolding
We’ve done the differentiation for you! You can use these worksheets as an activity for:
- Guided writing groups
- Lesson warm-up
- Lesson wrap-up
- Fast finishers
- Homework assignment.
Easily Download & Print
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version of this resource.
This resource was created by Samantha Rose, a teacher in Florida and Teach Starter Collaborator.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got more activities to shorten your lesson planning time:
[resource:4851578] [resource:4848381] [resource:4836910]