Technology operations and concepts. The student demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of technology systems, concepts, and operations. The student is expected to:
- (1) use appropriate terminology regarding basic
hardware, software applications, programs, networking, virtual environments,
and emerging technologies;
- (A) use appropriate digital tools and resources for storage, access, file management, collaboration, and designing solutions to problems;
- (B) perform basic software application functions, including opening an application and creating, modifying, printing, and saving files;
- (C) use a variety of input, output, and storage devices;
- (D) use proper keyboarding techniques such as ergonomically correct hand and body positions appropriate for Kindergarten-Grade 2 learning;
- (E) demonstrate keyboarding techniques for operating the alphabetic, numeric, punctuation, and symbol keys appropriate for Kindergarten-Grade 2 learning; and
- (F) use the help feature online and in applications.
4 teaching resources for those 'aha' moments
Recognizing Uppercase and Lowercase Letters on a Keyboard Worksheet
A 26-page collection of worksheets (1 for each letter of the alphabet) to help students recognize uppercase and lowercase letters on a keyboard.
Virtual Meeting Skills – Teaching Presentation
Teach your students virtual meeting skills for Google Meet and Zoom with this 24-slide interactive presentation.
Using Google Classroom – Teaching Presentation
Teach students how to use Google Classroom with this 15-slide interactive presentation.
Virtual Meeting Must-Haves – Resource Pack
A collection of resources to use when teaching skills for virtual learning and meetings.