A brilliant resource pack that provides teachers and students with 15 active games to play as the perfect brain break.
Active Games are a great way to provide your students with the brain break that they need to stay alert and focused during lessons. Physical activity can have a positive impact on the brain and can improve cognition, mood, attention and academic achievement in students. This fantastic resource pack includes 15 active games created to boost teaching and learning.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- If You’re Something and You Know It Active Game
- Chicken Evolution Active Game
- Zip Zap Zoom! Active Game
- Yes Let’s! Active Game
- What Are You Doing? Active Game
- Traffic Lights Active Game
- The Team Freeze Frame Active Game
- Snake Sheds Its Skin Active Game
- Shazzam! Active Game
- One Word Story Active Game
- Mirror Mirror Active Game
- Human Knot Active Game
- Fruit Salad Active Game
- Follow the Leader Active Game
- Capture the Treasure Active Game
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!