An extensive collection of pirate themed resources to refresh your classroom decor.
This pirate themed pack contains all that you need to update your classroom decor. Laminate each of these classroom decoration resources to use year after year.
If you’re stuck for classroom decoration ideas take a look at our wide range of classroom themes, packed full of resources that are ready for you to download and print.
Each of our classroom theme packs contains all that you need to continue your chosen classroom theme throughout the year. Student rewards, student labels, classroom group charts, teaching PowerPoint templates and more are provided to save you time and keep your classroom looking amazing!
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Pirates – Letters and Numbers Bunting
- Pirates – Welcome Sign and Name Tags
- Pirates – Grouping Posters
- Pirates – Word Wall Template
- Pirates – Landscape Page Border
- Pirates – Portrait Page Border
- Pirates – Job Chart
- Pirates Map – Class List
- Pirates – Weekly Timetable
- Pirates – Monthly Overview
- Pirates – Weekly Task Chart
- Pirates – Star Student Badges
- Pirates – Award Certificate
- Pirates – Border Trimmers
- Pirates – Happy Birthday Chart
- Pirates – Numbers 1 to 100 Chart
- Pirates – Display Banner
- Pirates – Diary Cover
- Pirates – Tray Labels
- Pirates – Name Tags
- Pirates – PowerPoint Template – V2
- Pirates – Cut Out Decorations
- Pirate Posters – Captain Calloway and Pirate Pearl B&W
- Pirate Posters – Captain Calloway and Pirate Pearl
- Pirates – PowerPoint Template
- Pirate (Black) – Letter, Number And Punctuation Sets
- Pirates – Desk Plate Alphabet and Number Line
- Pirates (Red) – Letter, Number and Punctuation Set
- Pirates (Blue) – Letter, Number and Punctuation Set
- Pirates (Red) – Letters and Number Bunting
- Pirates (Blue) – Letters and Number Bunting
- Pirates (Black) – Letters and Number Bunting
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Distribute these role cards to your students to assist them in performing their reciprocal teaching role during reading groups. The reciprocal teaching roles explained on the cards include:
- the questioner
- the clarifier
- the predictor
- the summariser.
by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Jun 20th, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!