A collection of activities to curate into a split class / fast finisher booklet.
Use this collection of activities when your students need to go to another classroom or for those that have finished their work early.
Print each of the sheets and then photocopy them back to back to make a booklet.
Two versions of the front cover have been provided, one with Split Class and the other with Fast Finisher as the title.
Some of the resources have multiple pages, so you may like to just choose one or two of the pages to add into the booklet.
The activities have been selected to not only be educational but fun too!
- Number Patterns - Worksheet
- Pattern Colouring In – Flower
- Very Important Verbs Worksheet
- Roll to Create a Creature Game
- Healthy and Unhealthy Food Choices Worksheets
- Skip Counting Worksheet
- Dot-to-Dot Drawing - Numbers by 5 - Astronaut
- Grid Symmetry Drawing - Robot
- Capital Letter and Full Stop Scavenger Hunt Worksheet
- Split Class/Fast Finisher Booklet Front Cover - Ninjas
- Tens (Numbers and Words) Word Search with Answers