Describe what they love about their mother, aunt, or grandmother with this fill-in-the-boxes worksheet.
What do all mums (or aunts or grandmothers) want for Mother’s Day? To know they are appreciated, of course!
Inclusive Mother’s Day Activity
This template challenges students to describe the different things they love about their mum, aunt or grandmother.
Students fill in the boxes provided with quirky information about their mums, aunts or grandmothers. Some of the sentence stems include:
- My mum/aunt/grandmother makes me laugh when she…
- My mum/aunt/grandmother wishes she had…
- My mum/aunt/grandmother should get an award for…
- My mum/aunt/grandmother is unique because…
- My mum/aunt/grandmother loves it when…
- My mum’s/aunt’s/grandmother’s favorite thing to do is…
Send the completed work home for a Mother’s Day surprise!
Before You Print
Use the dropdown menu to choose between the mom, aunt, or grandmother options presented for this resource. Additionally, print on colored paper or use cardstock for durability.
Want more inclusive Mother’s Day ideas? Check out 9 Mother’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids
While you’re here, check out more Mother’s Day activities:
A set of 8 printable Mother's Day cards.
A template for students to describe the love they receive from their mother or a special person in their life.
A 'fill in the blanks' worksheet perfect for Mother's Day.