Anzac Day Wreath TemplateTo download this FREE teaching resource Create a free account
An Anzac Day wreath template for students to decorate and use as part of a class display.
Choose from two black and white templates:
- Children colour and decorate the template to create a classroom display.
- Children colour in each individual poppy, wreath, leaves and signs, then cut out each item.
- Ask the children to glue the poppies, leaves and the sign onto the wreath.
- Use the wreath to create a classroom or school display.
- Alternatively, use the poppies as an outline to draw onto red paper, then attach onto the wreath.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Completed ANZAC wreath! Download the template today at www.teachstarter.com! I used pastels for each part. I also slightly folded the leaves to give it a 3D look! ??? #teachstarter #australianteachers #newzealandteachers #teachers #teachersofig #anzacday #wewillrememberthem #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram #anzacwreath #classroomdisplay #classroomactivities
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!