A 28 slide editable PowerPoint presnetation to use in the classroom when learning about Australia's system of government.
Australia’s System of Government… Explained!
Did you know that…
- Australia’s system of government is a unique combination of the British system of government and United States system of government?
- Australia has both a representative democracy system and a constitutional monarchy system?
- Power to make laws in Australia is distributed between three groups?
If you (or your students) want to know more about any of the above, you have come to the right place!
This comprehensive teaching presentation has been designed to support your teaching of the ins and outs of Australia’s system of government. It consists of 28 slides containing detailed content, class discussion activities, and stimuli for individual student tasks. The topics covered include:
- Different systems of government
- Fundamentals of democracy
- Australia’s system of government
- Introduction to Parliament
- Separation of powers
- The role of the Governor-General
- Parliament House.
No Preparation Required… Just Download and Go!
This resource downloads as a Microsoft PowerPoint template. Use the Download button to access.