A template for students to create their own “Roll to Create” game.
Download and print this template for your students to create their own “Roll to Create” activity. This teaching resource is also available as an editable MS Word version so you can create exactly the kind of activity you need!
- Decide what you are going to create (e.g. a monster, a building, a person etc.).
- Decide on six different parts or features that are needed to create it and write them in the empty row across the top of the chart (e.g. head, arms, legs).
- Draw six different options for each in the columns of the chart.
- Roll the dice and match the number on the dice with a row on the chart.
- See which part or feature is on that row (in the “1st Roll” column) and draw it onto a piece of paper.
- Roll again, match the number to a row on the chart and see which part or feature is on that row (in the “2nd Roll” column), adding it to your drawing.
- Continue until you have each of the parts you need.
- Decorate your creation, create a background around it and choose a crazy name!
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!