An editable template for you and your students to create your own ‘Roll to Create’ activities.
Use this editable template for your students to create their own “Roll to Create” activity.
How to use this template:
- Download the template.
- Choose an item for your students to create, e.g. a monster, a building, a person, a 2-D shape, etc.
- Type a title for the activity in the text box provided.
- Choose six parts or features needed to create the item, e.g. head, arms, legs.
- Type the parts or features in the text box underneath each roll.
- You or your students draw options for each part or feature.
- Give students a die and a piece of paper to complete the activity.
This resource works great a writing stimulus in your writing center.
A blank PDF version is also available in the drop-down menu.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!