A doctor's surgery themed display pack to assist in imaginative play.
Use this imaginative play display to create a ‘doctor’s surgery’ themed play area in your classroom or home.
Imaginative play is a great way to assist your students’ learning in a real-life context.
Resources in this display pack include:
- display banner
- word wall
- various ‘doctor’s surgery’ signs, e.g doctor on duty, reception desk, waiting area etc.
- patient medical examination form
- various posters, e.g eye chart, x-ray chart, ECG chart
- appointment list and appointment reminder cards
- doctor’s surgery themed tray labels
- doctor’s surgery-themed jar labels – these can be printed several to a page to allow for different jar sizes.
- printable scales and height chart
- printable thermometers
- printable patient medical wristbands
For more information on the wonders of imaginative play, read our blog The Benefits of Imaginative Play in the Classroom.
Love this resource? Check out our other imaginative play resources:
A Vet’s Surgery-themed imaginative play resource pack for your classroom or home.
A collection of printable resources to use when setting up a mechanic shop role play set-up in the classroom.