A Father's Day card that's bursting with excitement!
This super fun exploding Father’s Day pop-up card is a perfect gift for your students to give to their dads or father figures.
A Father’s Day Card, But Make It Pop! 💥
Students follow the instructions included in the resource to create a Father’s Day card like no other!
- Colour the decorations and explosion template.
- Cut along the straight line to separate the template from the decorations.
- Fold the template according to the instructions.
- Snip around the outside of the template to make the explosion more explodey.
- Stick the template to the inside of a folded piece of A5 card.
- Add a message inside the card.
- Glue the decorations to the inside and outside of the card.
Catering for Different Dads
The base template can be decorated with messages specific to the special father figures in your students’ lives. These include:
- You’re Dynamite Dad!
- You’re an Ultimate Uncle!
- You’re a Brilliant Brother!
- You’re Great Grandpa!
- You’re a Super Stepdad!
For best printing results, set your printer setting to ‘Actual size’.
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there! 🎉