Give a Father’s Day card that is bursting with excitement!
This fun exploding Father’s Day pop-up card is a perfect gift for your students to give their dads or father figures.
A Father’s Day Card, But Make It Pop! 💥
Students follow the instructions included in the resource to create a Father’s Day card like no other!
- Color the decorations and explosion template.
- Cut along the straight line to separate the template from the decorations.
- Fold the template according to the instructions.
- Cut around the outside of the template to make the explosion more life-like.
- Glue the template to the inside of a folded half piece of cardstock
- Add a message inside the card.
- Glue the decorations to the inside and outside of the card.
Catering for Different Dads
The base template can be decorated with messages specific to the special father figure in your students’ lives. These include:
- You’re Dynamite, Dad!
- You’re an Ultimate Uncle!
- You’re a Brilliant Brother!
- You’re a Great Grandpa!
- You’re a Super Stepdad!
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
Use the Download button to access the PDF version of this resource.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got more activities and resources that cut down on lesson planning time:
Give your dad one of our beautifully designed cards this Father’s Day.
Give the gift of a handy student-created bookmark this Father's Day.
A paper fortune teller template to use as a gift for Father's Day.