A whole class tracker for teachers to use throughout the Genius Hour process.
It is recommended that you hold a brief conference with students individually at key milestones within the Genius Hour process. This tracker will help you monitor individual student and whole class progress.
The key Genius Hour milestones include:
- establishing an inquiry question with suitable scope for in-depth research
- establishing success criteria as outlined on the Genius Hour Proposal Template
- concluding the research phase and completing the Research Summary Template
- selecting a presentation type
- presenting the project
- completing the Genius Hour Self-Reflection Template.