A whole class tracker for teachers to use throughout the Genius Hour process.
It is recommended that you hold a brief conference with students individually at key milestones within the Genius Hour process. This tracker will help you monitor individual student and whole class progress.
The key Genius Hour milestones include:
- establishing an inquiry question with suitable scope for in-depth research
- establishing success criteria as outlined on the Genius Hour Proposal Template
- concluding the research phase and completing the Research Summary Template
- selecting a presentation type
- presenting the project
- completing the Genius Hour Self-Reflection Template.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!