Discuss and create a gorgeous kindness-themed classroom display.
World Kindness Day Classroom Display for Kids
Use this template to create a classroom display on World Kindness Day. Using the square templates have students complete the writing square by finishing off the sentence – ‘I can be kind by…’ then they can decorate and colour one of the other picture squares as well.
When all students have finished, stick the squares together in the shape of a quilt to form your class’ Kindness quilt. You could even do this as a whole school and create a giant Kindness quilt for the whole school.
This resource includes:
- four different square designs
- bright letters to form the heading for your display.
How to Celebrate World Kindness Day with Kids
There are so many fantastic printable kindness activities you can do with you students this World Kindness day. Here are some ideas:
- Create a kindness rock garden.
- Use this template to create a school-wide kindness display.
- Discuss why kindness is important.
- Brainstorm ways you can show kindness.
- List some random acts of kindness your class could do during the week.
- Write positive affirmations with chalk on the cement at school.
- Create some ‘thank you’ cards for the teachers and staff at the school.
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
⬇️ Use the Download button to download your copy of the black and white PDF file.
🖍️ Make copies for your students, and let them go wild with crayons, markers or if you are brave enough, paint!
Print on card for added durability and longevity.