A mathematics assessment tool to monitor student progress in measurement and geometry.
A comprehensive assessment tracker based on the South Australia Mathematics Curriculum.
Monitor student progress by recording student achievements in measurement and geometry from Reception to Year 7.
This resource includes an individual assessment tracker for students covering:
- using units of measurement
- location and transformation
- geometric reasoning.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.