A mathematics assessment tool to monitor student progress in number and algebra.
A comprehensive assessment tracker based on the South Australia Mathematics Curriculum.
Monitor student progress by recording student achievements in number and algebra from Reception to Year 7.
This resource includes an individual assessment tracker for students covering:
- number and place value
- fractions and decimals
- money and financial mathematics
- patterns and algebra.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.