A mathematics assessment tool to monitor student progress in number and algebra.
A comprehensive assessment tracker based on the Western Australia Mathematics Curriculum.
Monitor student progress by recording student achievements in number and algebra from Pre-Primary to Year 7.
This resource includes an individual assessment tracker for students covering:
- number and place value
- fractions and decimals
- money and financial mathematics
- patterns and algebra.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.