A pop up card template to use for Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day pops up every year – so why not make a pop up card this year?
Have your students use this card template to create a special card for mum on Mother’s Day. Follow the step by step instructions below.
How to Make the Pop Out Card
- Colour the flowers on the background page as well as the Happy Mother’s Day planter box and items on the other page.(You will only need one planter per card).
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line so that the dotted lines are on the outside.
- Cut along the two pairs of dotted lines while the card is folded.
- Fold the card the other way. These strips will now form two right angles that pop out when the card opens.
- Cut out the planter with flowers and glue it onto the pop out strips. This, along with the flowers in the background will create a 3D effect.
- Cut out the butterflies and ladybugs and glue them wherever you wish.
- The entire page can then be glued onto coloured card to give it extra body.
- Add a personalised message to your Mother’s Day gift card.
A blank version of the pop up card has also been included if you’re wanting the card without the words ‘Happy Mother’s Day’.
If you’re after other Mother’s Day gift ideas, try these:
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Added blank version of card.
Change by Janeen May 3rd, 2021
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!